Friday 20 September 2013

Serious Business

It was such a nice surprise this afternoon coming home to my beautiful, freshly printed business cards from the wonderful folks at moo.com! My husband has very kindly designed them for me with the versatile and easy tools available at Moo, and they came out wonderful. I love the clean design, and they are printed on pretty, thick, creamy paper

Vaseomania Fat Lava & Vintage on Etsy & Ceramic Eruption blog
We've put a lot of hours and enthusiasm in the blog and Vase-o-mania shop during the last few weeks, so it is really cool that things starting to look slightly more professional, and thus more real.
I can't wait to be handing these out, it'll be a pleasure to do so. We've been treasure hunting for plenty more Fat Lava pieces and vintage gems to put in the store over the coming weeks, so make sure to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment