Thursday 22 August 2013

I see Vases, they're everywhere!

My husband and I went on holiday to the United States this year. Normally I love to scour the local antique and vintage boutiques for West-Germany vases during my vacation, and if we travel by car, we also love to check out any flea markets in the area for vintage gems, but as we were in the US I figured I wouldn't encounter any items to add to my collection.

Can you imagine my delight when we were shopping for clothes in one of the great American icons, Macy's, in San Francisco and we encountered a display of blue/white/red West-Germany vases? And these weren't some boring old standard vases, most of these were actually really pretty! Sadly the vases weren't buy one get one free, I would have loved to take these home with me!

West-Germany Fat Lava vases

No comments:

Post a Comment